Worlds of Carnage
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:18:29pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Both
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:56:21am 
Both of you have you points of view but just think about something. If there wasnt people like me who even when I died sometimes keep killing and exploring big and risky stuff . You wouldNT have your virbius plates or your tomes for skills or nice enchanted swords or ingredients for quests, wouldnt find new places to exp or cool and useful stuff or tricks, no platemail of light or dwarven thrower. I help to kill big stuff not because im gettinn something out of it. I just enjoy mudding this way, i have fun doin big stuff that makes me tremble. You enjoy expin and not taking risks thats fine Grael, but next time you dt and lose virbius im gonna tell you exactly what you said to me today "why we doin it? i dont wanna lose exp, whats in it for me" would you like that? think thats what mud friends do to each other? I have helped ya get eq, exp, ingredients for quests give ya advice and info and you pay me with this crap. im sorry too say but im hurt. I Thought u woulda changed by now. What have you done for me? Not losing 300k was worth. If you were afk that woulda been ok by me but u gave me attitude, I gave ya fleshblade for christ sake and you were happy killin cats and rats in Sundhaven instead of helpin us kill Balzic. We coulda used your help and be more safe about it. Genesis has helpd ya tons in the past too. Im sorry but yer "safe" way collides with my ways. I appreciate if u done for me things in the past but today im just not happy. Not because u didnt help, but because of they way you responded and always want something out of it, if you dont profit u dont do it. Theres no real friendship in that in my opinion, are u mad at us for something? do you envy our chars? what is it? spill it out and be done with it? You want to fight in mud? you want us to bow to you? Speak. If you just want to continue been like you are dont go blaming me for getting skills like ground smash first, i help folks out then i know someday ill get something back either eq, friendship, info, corpse retrival, but i just dont go around asking for it even before we killed the damn mob. And if you want written proof for this just go look at your posts in the group planning of Balzic. You asked about prizes like 3 times. Havin a good troll char like your juggernaut killin cats and peddlers just makes me sad, so much waste.

Post subject: Re: Both
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:11:22am 
Quote:
Both of you have you points of view but just think about something. If there wasnt people like me who even when I died sometimes keep killing and exploring big and risky stuff . You wouldNT have your virbius plates or your tomes for skills or nice enchanted swords or ingredients for quests, wouldnt find new places to exp or cool and useful stuff or tricks, no platemail of light or dwarven thrower. I help to kill big stuff not because im gettinn something out of it. I just enjoy mudding this way, i have fun doin big stuff that makes me tremble. You enjoy expin and not taking risks thats fine Grael, but next time you dt and lose virbius im gonna tell you exactly what you said to me today "why we doin it? i dont wanna lose exp, whats in it for me" would you like that? think thats what mud friends do to each other? I have helped ya get eq, exp, ingredients for quests give ya advice and info and you pay me with this crap. im sorry too say but im hurt. I Thought u woulda changed by now. What have you done for me? Not losing 300k was worth. If you were afk that woulda been ok by me but u gave me attitude, I gave ya fleshblade for christ sake and you were happy killin cats and rats in Sundhaven instead of helpin us kill Balzic. We coulda used your help and be more safe about it. Genesis has helpd ya tons in the past too. Im sorry but yer "safe" way collides with my ways. I appreciate if u done for me things in the past but today im just not happy. Not because u didnt help, but because of they way you responded and always want something out of it, if you dont profit u dont do it. Theres no real friendship in that in my opinion, are u mad at us for something? do you envy our chars? what is it? spill it out and be done with it? You want to fight in mud? you want us to bow to you? Speak. If you just want to continue been like you are dont go blaming me for getting skills like ground smash first, i help folks out then i know someday ill get something back either eq, friendship, info, corpse retrival, but i just dont go around asking for it even before we killed the damn mob. And if you want written proof for this just go look at your posts in the group planning of Balzic. You asked about prizes like 3 times. Havin a good troll char like your juggernaut killin cats and peddlers just makes me sad, so much waste.
I didn't and still don't want any prize from Balzic Armand. I don't see value in them. That's why I asked why you guys were going back knowing that Blobbie made it harder, riskier, more lethal.

And I did NOT ask what was in the Balzic fight for me, and I will post our conversation when I get home as I logged it. I simply asked why it was being done again at which point you basically said do it or give fleshblade back to Torak and that if I didn't want to basically bend over and do every fight you want done then the tank doesn't keep the sword. I don't need a sword if it means being your tank b!tch Armand. I'll post our conversation in 8 hours or so which will clearly prove I didn't ask for anything and that all I did do was ask why the hell you guys were going back there.

I asked what the prizes were initally (in Balzic thread) to gauge if fighting him was worth it or not. I still don't think it is. And I still haven't asked to go there, or to get his stuff. I was curious what it was, but i'm not impressed and don't want to bother with him for what he loaded on the first kill.

Ignore me 100% - i'm cool with that. I don't want you to "bow" or to "fight". I also don't want to be told to do this or that especially when I explicitly asked you what I needed to do to repay a gift like FleshBlade and was told "help to exp Torak" when you actually meant "exp Torak and do everything I ever want you to do or give up the item". Should have said this when I asked and I would not have accepted it.

EDIT: I was not killing rats and cats while you killed Balzic. I was in a hall sitting afw - working on a cover letter for a job. I was also on the main floor of my house cleaning camping gear which was covered in forest dirt as the canoe trip I was on this weekend was wet day in and day out. So you're off base on that.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:18:10pm 
Quote:
I didn't and still don't want any prize from Balzic Armand. I don't see value in them. That's why I asked why you guys were going back knowing that Blobbie made it harder, riskier, more lethal.

And I did NOT ask what was in the Balzic fight for me, and I will post our conversation when I get home as I logged it. I simply asked why it was being done again at which point you basically said do it or give fleshblade back to Torak and that if I didn't want to basically bend over and do every fight you want done then the tank doesn't keep the sword. I don't need a sword if it means being your tank b!tch Armand. I'll post our conversation in 8 hours or so which will clearly prove I didn't ask for anything and that all I did do was ask why the hell you guys were going back there.

I asked what the prizes were initally (in Balzic thread) to gauge if fighting him was worth it or not. I still don't think it is. And I still haven't asked to go there, or to get his stuff. I was curious what it was, but i'm not impressed and don't want to bother with him for what he loaded on the first kill.

Ignore me 100% - i'm cool with that. I don't want you to "bow" or to "fight". I also don't want to be told to do this or that especially when I explicitly asked you what I needed to do to repay a gift like FleshBlade and was told "help to exp Torak" when you actually meant "exp Torak and do everything I ever want you to do or give up the item". Should have said this when I asked and I would not have accepted it.

EDIT: I was not killing rats and cats while you killed Balzic. I was in a hall sitting afw - working on a cover letter for a job. I was also on the main floor of my house cleaning camping gear which was covered in forest dirt as the canoe trip I was on this weekend was wet day in and day out. So you're off base on that.
Again you prove me right. You think I need virbius plate when we go do big 3? Do i ever ask you why we doin something? If someone i consider a friend needs help doin a quest i always say sure. I dont have to ask tons of things to explain to me the point of it. Then again I just not think about myself and what Armand could get.

This not new man you have been this way over the past few years. Its not an isolated comment, people knows how you are, i just thought i gave ya the benefit of the doubt and maybe you would aid us whe it really means something to us. I was wrong it seems. Sadly cause I wanted to include you on stuff, you always tell me why we did this and that without you or how people get skills/spells/eq before you do. Theres your reason. No self sacrifice.

You dont want anything from Balzic fine, but you could helped anyway. I help without getting prizes or rewards in quests so what. Its only eq and itis only exp and its a game. You just want to hoard exp and be the biggest pfile again , its ok thats what you like to do. But dont whine ever again to me about how this or that is unfair.

I told ya on conversation that i also gave ya the sword so you could help us on big quests and if u werent doin that anyway might as well give it back. Sure put the log I dont mind. Like you see no point to go kill Balzic I see no point of letting a player that doesnt use the best sword game for good and helping friends in time of need. You proven Ezzence right again too.

The log wont show how u have asked us to help ya get ground smash and me giving stuff for it or us killin the mob, or us killin the big 3, or us killin the mobs for thrower,platemail of light, heavy stone boots,etc or you bitchin about whats not fair for your chars or how other chars are powerful and yours arent. Wont show you asking me to help or aid on quests either or asking about the Fleshblade for 1 week if i had made my mind. I didnt tell you on Torak that cause I was afw doin some work when we were testing it, i told ya i was leavin at that moment but i stick round a little while. Anyway it think it wasnt implicit on the gift since you didnt understand it. Shoulda pointed out right away. The log wont show that cause that happened over time and I dont need to log every disagreement we have to show people im right or wrong. People know you no matter what you keep preaching.

You didnt tell me you were still busy or afw or afk or whatever you just said Hi , i was afk, didnt say im still afk. I didnt want a bitch tank, like you point out, but i expected the aid of the most powerful warrior if he is logged doin nothing when big things happen, cause you are an asset to the group and we have aided you a lot. Anyway I dont like to beg players for their help and explain to them every aspect of the quest or why we doin it. If i have helped you in the past the least you could do is do same for me. I do want one of Balzic prizes and Genesis and other people too.

By the way you said bitch tank? thats funny cause Armand is bigger than Jugger and doest mind tanking. All we needed was some extra attacks. Thank for nothing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:32:05pm 
Thought u two had agreed to bury the hatchet????
And why is this posted under major heal topic???

(ok so i know this has no place here and is totally random =) but hey, im usually doing SOMETHING that is totally stupid anyway, so hope u two at least laugh =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:33:33pm 
Quote:
Thought u two had agreed to bury the hatchet????
And why is this posted under major heal topic???

(ok so i know this has no place here and is totally random =) but hey, im usually doing SOMETHING that is totally stupid anyway, so hope u two at least laugh =)
hehe i did

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:37:19pm 
good =) at least im good for something!

:D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:20:23pm 
Quote:
how people get skills/spells/eq before you do. Theres your reason. No self sacrifice.
Again Armand - wrong. I helped a lot of clerics get ressurection at merge when I was online. Never did get that spell myself. Not a hard quest, but there are clerics who got the tome w/ my aid.

Quote:

You just want to hoard exp and be the biggest pfile again , its ok thats what you like to do.
Silly statement. If I wanted the biggest pfile I wouldn't have put tons of hours making 2 additional living legends and I would have exp'd Grael solely. In reality, i've barely exp'd Grael and made some other chars, both of which are no where near as large as the biggest chars out there. If i'd wanted the biggest pfile, would I not have put some effort into making it?
Quote:

But dont whine ever again to me about how this or that is unfair.
Please do me this courtesy as well. Thieves, gnomes, reptiles, mages - i've absorbed your share of bitching as well.
Quote:

I see no point of letting a player that doesnt use the best sword game for good and helping friends in time of need.
Getting off of contract and into a full time job in real life is much more important to me than any quest or any game. If you can't understand this that's fine but I won't sacrifice a potentially sweet real life future for a virtual reality anymore.
Quote:
Wont show you asking me to help or aid on quests either or asking about the Fleshblade for 1 week if i had made my mind.
I re-asked you a week after you got the item. You approached me about Fleshblade - not the other way around. It was a mighty fine gesture but I didn't come asking you for it, or asking if you'd made your mind up until after you brought it up to me.
Quote:
... but i expected the aid of the most powerful warrior if he is logged doin nothing when big things happen ...

thats funny cause Armand is bigger than Jugger and doest mind tanking.
Contradictory. Juggernaut isn't more powerful than Armand if Armand is bigger. If you take all those nice spells Armand has into account, the blinds and animates alone off set the slight dmg difference between the 2 tanks.

And again, i'll state that mud life won't take precedent over real life for me like it once did. Sorry this is incomprehensible.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:29:23pm 
Quote:
Quote:
how people get skills/spells/eq before you do. Theres your reason. No self sacrifice.
Again Armand - wrong. I helped a lot of clerics get ressurection at merge when I was online. Never did get that spell myself. Not a hard quest, but there are clerics who got the tome w/ my aid.

You did indeed and bitched to me all the time why Ezzence and Anna will end up gettin spell first than you and why.
Quote:

You just want to hoard exp and be the biggest pfile again , its ok thats what you like to do.
Silly statement. If I wanted the biggest pfile I wouldn't have put tons of hours making 2 additional living legends and I would have exp'd Grael solely. In reality, i've barely exp'd Grael and made some other chars, both of which are no where near as large as the biggest chars out there.

Didnt u exped Hygrale that way? its not silly, you like it. just admit it nothing wrong with it.
Quote:

But dont whine ever again to me about how this or that is unfair.
Please do me this courtesy as well. Thieves, gnomes, reptiles, mages - i've absorbed your share of bitching as well.

Contrary of you i bitch and give possible solutions not just downgrades and messing with other people chars making em weaker. Maybe you do too but on some cases you just speak unfairness.
Quote:

I see no point of letting a player that doesnt use the best sword game for good and helping friends in time of need.
Getting off of contract and into a full time job in real life is much more important to me than any quest or any game. If you can't understand this that's fine but I won't sacrifice a potentially sweet real life future for a virtual reality anymore.

Cool, good luck on that i understand it, but u just didnt said anything when u coulda.
Quote:
Wont show you asking me to help or aid on quests either or asking about the Fleshblade for 1 week if i had made my mind.
I re-asked you a week after you got the item. You approached me about Fleshblade - not the other way around. It was a mighty fine gesture but I didn't come asking you for it, or asking if you'd made your mind up until after you brought it up to me.

Yeah i did , fool me that i thought your char would be cool to have it since none of my alts could, i just saw no gratitude about it.
Quote:
... but i expected the aid of the most powerful warrior if he is logged doin nothing when big things happen ...

thats funny cause Armand is bigger than Jugger and doest mind tanking.
Contradictory. Juggernaut isn't more powerful than Armand if Armand is bigger. If you take all those nice spells Armand has into account, the blinds and animates alone off set the slight dmg difference between the 2 tanks.

And again, i'll state that mud life won't take precedent over real life for me like it once did. Sorry this is incomprehensible.
I said cause Armand is bigger and doesnt mind tanking, so jugger coulda just assisted not like you pointd out just to clarify

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:47:38pm 
Quote:

This is exactly why I was in it to do it.....EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID.....harder, riskier and more lethal.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:24:20pm 
Implementor
Quote:
That's why I asked why you guys were going back knowing that Blobbie made it harder, riskier, more lethal.
Nobody knew I had changed it. I didn't announce my changes. Addiitonally I didn't make it harder, I only made it such that after a certain point you couldn't get to the pool to ensure that leechers wouldn't share in the benefit of the prize (such as Dantor stopping by the first night and drinking his fill even though he hadn't been part of the wrecking crew -- not that I blame him).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:18:06pm 
Quote:
Quote:

This is exactly why I was in it to do it.....EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID.....harder, riskier and more lethal.
To each their own. No judgement, just stating, to each their own.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:17:00pm 
I hope you guys are getting as much entertainment off the back and forth stuff as I am!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:49:44pm 
Quote:
I hope you guys are getting as much entertainment off the back and forth stuff as I am!
You need to get some popcorn w/ Kay and sit ringside!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:09:22pm 
Not my business, but as major heal is in game now, and there's no discussion being made about it anymore, perhaps this thread should be locked... :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:12:03pm 
Quote:
Not my business, but as major heal is in game now, and there's no discussion being made about it anymore, perhaps this thread should be locked... :shock:
Skills and spells can get changed at any time