Worlds of Carnage
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:27:48pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Teachers
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:35:07pm 
Theres many teachers around the mud for each class,the bigger you get, the more difficult to find is. Some skills are only gettable in tomes after doin quests or killin a big mob. Some good teachers to start your way are.
Earl of makdor, Beldramas, Schal,Malena, Zemoch, Some halflings in Elip, Huron, Captain of constables in Elkin,Bishop of Cimurra, Burns in vhronia. A lot others, if some people wanna help newbies give em hints where this or others are so they some cool skills.

Post subject: Blindness for Cleric Build
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:05:44am 
Would appreciate a hint on locating the teacher for blindness (newbie question I know!). Tried the Bishop in Cimmura and Disciple in Makador. Couple of very helpfull people online suggested Baldaramus and the Zemoch but none seem to want to teach me it; thought I'd open it up to a wider audience. I have prereq's (piety 99% and cure serious 95%) according to 'prereq blindness' and wondered if the teacher had been changed recently.... Thanks in advance....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:03:34am 
You may have the prereqs but blindness isnt part of the cleric spell list so u cannot learn this spell

Post subject: Re: Blindness for Cleric Build
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:51:02am 
Quote:
Would appreciate a hint on locating the teacher for blindness (newbie question I know!). Tried the Bishop in Cimmura and Disciple in Makador. Couple of very helpfull people online suggested Baldaramus and the Zemoch but none seem to want to teach me it; thought I'd open it up to a wider audience. I have prereq's (piety 99% and cure serious 95%) according to 'prereq blindness' and wondered if the teacher had been changed recently.... Thanks in advance....
What class are you?

Post subject: Could use a hint
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:03:27am 
I could really use a hint on where to find a teacher for second attack on the Carnage continent as the one I use to use has moved or gone. If you don't want to post it publicly you could send me a private message or tell me when you see me around the mud.

Cheers,

Viv

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:18:47am 
Try the Earl of Makor in the Makor castle to the north of Elkin. Could also try William in Latvia.

cheers