Worlds of Carnage
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:13:06pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Advanced Stat Configuration
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:31:47pm 
Implementor
Taking the time to understand the advanced stat interface when creating your character will help you to gain the stats you really want when you want them. The ordering interface just sets the odds for you, but as many can attest, setting the odds yourself can help you get your two best stats maxed fast and thus your two best feet forward :)

Post subject: Dont try to...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:03:54pm 
Dont try to spread odds into all your stats. Think of the final product, type of char u wanna make, skills u wanna attain, hit points, max stats of the race you picked. I personally recommend to focus on 3 main attributes if you planning to create a multi/class character. Dont try to get all skills from both classes too early either cause you will waste practices that way and you will end up discouraged. Ask for friendly advise when you have doubts on how to create a certain type of char. Many of us spent hours trying to figure things out when mud merged. Ill be happy to share what I learned with people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:53:12pm 
I find allocating 25/25/10 for non-dedicated classes can work, but you may want to take a few shots at getting the starting stats you attempt.

Post subject: Allocation
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:41:39pm 
Using the advance allocation try not to spead so many points around. I find it useful in the long run to focus more first on 1 class then the other. That doesnt mean you can get both or some spells or skills early. Try doin a 22 22 18 allocation, or a 26 24 10. Check race maxes and see the help stat to see what you aiming at when you creating a char.