Worlds of Carnage
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:46:40pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: A New Experience
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:52:08pm 
I was wondering around the forrest, taking in the sights, east of Elkin, when I came upon a band of gnomes. Being disgusted by their evil ways, I took it apon myself to rid the world of thier foulness. I found in the posession of a Shaman in their midst the extract of flea. Of course, this roused my curiosity, and I took it intending to inquire of its purpose. As I was leaving the forrest though, I became thirsty, and reached for my flask without looking at what I was grabing. Well, if you haven't guessed allready, I didn't grab my flask.... I took a huge gulp of EXTRACT OF FLEA!
Every think around me started to look quite a bit larger than normal, at quite an alarming pace, and then I lost all conciousness for a short while.
I awoke feeling rather normal, though quite disorentied, and couldn't quite figure out what furry substance was surrounding me... and then the realization slowly came to me.... It WAS FUR! I had ben reducet to the size of a flea, and was abord some mangy mut! After this had soked into my skull for a moment, I decided to at least have a look around. Ear mites, fire ants, and ticks were all around, and decidedly NOT friendly.
Luckily, though, I had in my posession a magical scroll whitch returned me to my normal state in my hometown!