Worlds of Carnage
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:35:54pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Trolls
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:11:24pm 
The big race of the mud. They are strong,tall,big and im sorry to say stupid as they have the lowest int and wis of the game. They got some advantages vs other races specially in making the warrior class chars. They get max str and con in addition their hp regen and hp gains are the best in game too. Troll mages are rare but they exist, Trolls pure warriors and maybe Troll thiefs. If you wanna create a troll try to max con first, that will give ya a tons of hps in the long run, then str and dex to get skills to actually play hehe. Good luck using the brute force!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:56:12pm 
Since trolls get such lousy pracs, i'd suggest getting STR first to ensure you get your skills quickly and then CON. The troll will get HP regardless of CON, but pracs are much harder to come by.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:39:55pm 
i disagree. i think you should get con first, then str. Being a troll finatic i have made a few of them. i found that you will get str no mater what, but i have found that if you go con second, that at high levels you will have 300-ish or more less hp than if you go con first, while they will both have max str anyway,and hit the same. and eq can easily make up for a low starting str. idk just my oppinion, it's worked well for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:50:28pm 
I'll still take skills being done over hp - especially for any non-straight-up-warrior where you need to get the base skills (stealth/arcana/piety/woodcraft) in addition to the combat skills.

Post subject: My way of making trolls
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:49:38pm 
The way I make Troll warriors is first trying to get good str and con. I sometimes go for more con but both above 60 to start or more at least. Str does go up fast so if i got 67con and 64str im not too worried cause it will max out soon. I practic skills before i got 71 maxes till 82% so when I max str and con I just use 1 pract instead of 2 if i havent maxed em. And that way my hps in the long run will be better cause in first 20levels u get a lot of gains. Dex is the third stat that goes up, I usually allocate 2 or 3 points so system knows that should go up next and usually I max it at 20 million more or less.